How far in advance should I book?
- We have some customers that book up to 3 months in advance, others may book within couple of weeks of their travel date. Please keep in mind that the closer it gets to your pick-up date the less flexibility we have. We recommend to reserve as far in advance as you can while understanding that we require a 72 hours advance notice to cancel, otherwise the full charge will apply.
How do I make a reservation?
What happens if my flight was cancelled?
- We understand that sometimes flights may be canceled. However, the airline will always make sure they accommodate you within a day or two, in which case we will be more than happy to reschedule you for the same service that you initially booked (from point A to B). If you refuse to reschedule, we will charge you the full fare and no exceptions will be made.
Which airports do you service?
- We serve Bradley and Boston Logan airports.
Where do you pick up at the airport?
- When you are ready to get picked up, please call: 413-586-1120.
What happens if my arriving flight is delayed?
- We track all the flights arriving into Bradley airport, however every customer needs to inform us of their flight changes, a lot of times the online information that we have access to may not be updated to the minute.
- To minimize your waiting time, please call us (413-586-1120) when you find out about your flight status (delays, departure time, and arrival).
How far in advance can I cancel a reservation?
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hrs in advance otherwise the full charge will apply, no exceptions will be made.
- Some reservations during the busy times are non-refundable as soon as you make them, we will let you know in advance if your reservation is a non-refundable one.
Should I fly into Bradley Airport or Boston Logan Airport?
- Most direct flights are into Boston Logan Airport, if you are flying into Bradley Airport you will have less direct flights, however keep in mind that Bradley Airport is about an hour from Amherst Colleges and Umass whereas Boston Logan Airport is 2 hours away without traffic.
The flights are direct and cheaper into Boston Logan Airport Should that be my best option?
- No, because the ground transportation service to/from Boston Logan Airport will cost a lot more than hiring a car service from Bradley Airport to the Five College area.
- We no longer offer Shared Shuttle Service. We offer a private Minivan or private SUV Luxury Car Service.
There are some exceptions during very busy times like Spring-break, Thanksgiving week and Christmas where the customers that booked a Minivan may be sharing the ride and have their fares reduced, however the SUV reservations are always exclusive and private.
- When you combine 2 passengers or more, a flight for one person maybe 10 min early but the second passenger maybe 2 hours late, hence it became very challenging to combine passengers.
Do you offer hourly SUV CAR SERVICE?
- Yes, we do. with your itinerary and we will gladly email you a quote.
Are your vehicles fully insured?
- As required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Rules, we carry 1.5 million Dollars Liability insurance and our drivers have clean driving records.
My kid is not 18 years old can I trust your service?
- We deal with boarding schools like Deerfield Academy, Northfield Mount Hermon, Eagle Brooks etc. and we do accommodate kids as young as 14 years old.
- Our drivers have a clear background check, clean driving record and hold a USDOT Medical Cards.
Do you accommodate unaccompanied minors?
How long have you been in business and which areas do you service?
- We have been serving the Pioneer Valley area for Over 20 years. We service all the Five colleges: Amherst College, Umass Amherst, Hampshire College, Smith College, Mount Holyoke College.
- We service boarding Schools like Deerfield Academy, Northfield Mount Hermon, Eagle Brooks etc..
- We service the following towns and cities: Springfield, South Hadley, Easthampton, Northampton, Hatfield, Deerfield, Greenfield, Pelham, Amherst, Hadley, Sunderland etc.
- We service all the hotels in the area including: The Ellery, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Northampton, Court Yard by Marriott in Amherst/Hadley, Hotel Northampton, Campus center Hotel at Umass Amherst, Inn on Boltwood in Amherst, Homewood suites by Hilton in Amherst/Hadley, Howard Johnson, Hampton Inn Amherst/Hadley, Red Roof Inn in Deerfield, Deerfield Inn in Deerfield, The black Walnut Inn Amherst, Allen House Victorian Inn and Amherst Inn.
Do you service Private Airports?
- We service Brainard Hartford Private Airport, Northampton Private Airport and Turners Falls private Airport.
Is there a surcharge for late in the evening or early morning pick-ups ?
- There is no extra charge for early morning pick-ups going to the airport, however there is a $30 extra surcharge for any pick-ups from the airport between 10:30pm and 7:00am .